Why do cyclists around the globe, from pro teams to families, flock to Mallorca?Quite simply, because it may very well be the best cycling destination on the planet!
Dates: April 10-18, 2022
“Great organization, super-friendly guides, and top-shelf hotels and food. They delivered on every aspect of my adventure.”
– Grant Reid, Mallorca 2018
“For more than two decades, the Mediterranean island’s quiet roads, perfectly pitched climbs, and dozens of bike-friendly hotels have turned it into a magnet for bikes.”
– The Financial Times
Imagine riding through centuries-old almond and olive groves, reaching an ancient walled village to visit the local market filled with artist’s wares, regional delicacies, wines and olive oils.
How about a ride that winds along a dramatic coastline before climbing up through craggy limestone mountains to stop at a sunny outdoor café in the main square of a stunning mountain-side village? With a choice of guided routes daily, you have the opportunity to pick the best of the best!
Our accommodations are a 4-Star resort, located one block from beautiful beaches, and featuring in and outdoor pools, fitness rooms, amazing restaurants and a host of other amenities.
Perfect for the non-riders who may join you on this family-friendly adventure, our hotel within walking distance of many restaurants, shops, and local attractions, and we’re happy to assist you in renting a vehicle across the street to allow you to access the numerous stunning sights across the island.
All this riding give you an appetite? Sumptuous made-to-order breakfast and dinner buffets provide the fuel for your many miles of spectacular riding.
Are you ready for the ride of your life?
- Descend, then climb the cork-screw perfection of Sa Calobra, Spain’s most famous climb;
- Look in awe, at the morning migration of cyclists, leaving their beach hotels for the hills and valleys and enjoy the most welcoming, inclusive cycling culture you’ll find anywhere;
- Eat paella like it’s meant to be – under the Mediterranean sun;
- Ride to Cap Formentor lighthouse – arguably the most visually stunning ride of your life;
- Enjoy a cortado at a sunny café in an ancient town square.
- 8 nights 4-star resort accommodation, based on double occupancy;
- Gourmet buffet breakfasts and dinners;
- Fully-guided daily rides;
- Airport transfers to and from Palma de Mallorca (PMI) airport;
- 1 set of Magic Places professional-grade cycling bibs and jersey;
- Our attentive and friendly customer service.
Optional Services Include:
Single occupancy room supplement: $750
Bike Rental: High end racing road bike or E-bike: $450
1. What does a typical day look like?
7:30am to 9:00am – Breakfast buffet in our hotel.
9:30am – Ride departure – we split into groups of similar ability levels
12:00 – 1:00pm – Lunch stop enroute at our favourite cafes / restaurants.
2:00 – 5:00pm – Return to the hotel mid afternoon: enjoy a post-ride drink with your group and have the rest of the day to yourself to explore or relax by the sea.
7:00 Buffet dinner in our hotel Dinner or if you prefer to venture out on your own, our guides will be happy to point out some of their favourite restaurants to you.
Where do I fly in and out of?
Palma Mallorca airport (PMI)
What is the terrain like?
Mallorca: The beautiful thing about the island of Mallorca is that it offers all varieties of terrain.
Each day you will have the choice between three different rides – a 100+km fast-paced ride, a medium-difficulty ride up up to 80km, and a casual ride of 50-70km where you can stop for a photos and take in the scenery.
What is the hotel like?
Our trip will be based out of the Playa Astoria in Alcudia, a 4-star resort that consistently receives Tripadvisor’s top hotel rating. Rooms are very modern and clean and the buffet breakfasts and dinners are always a huge favourite with our clients. The hotel is conveniently located 1 block from a gorgeous swimming beach and is within walking distance of many great restaurants, pubs, and the beautiful old-town centre of Alcudia.